Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: AG story collection

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just at Sams and saw these books. Can anyone tell me about them? I tried to look on line but you don't get enough info.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are all of the books 1-6 for a doll, packed into one book. The story collections are missing the historical info in the back of the books, but has something, maybe the historical info from book 6 only? We don't have any of these-how much were they? We do have a Sam's here, wish we had Costco, I've never even seen one!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The story collections for the individual girls? Those are the ones with gold gilding along the sides... I don't own one, but they look really nice. And the cover with that gossamer slip is very pretty. I think the only downside might be that the 'look back at the past' section isn't there for every book, but I'm not sure. Sam's Club does sell it for a good $ though, so you can't really go wrong!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They were under 20.00 but if they don't have the history part I'll wait. Last year at xmas they had alot AG books hope they get them again. I should of bought them then I just forgot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •